Follow by Email


Would You Like a Lemon Square?



Top, Cardigan and Shoes / ShopRuche.com : Skirt (Plus21), Purse and Necklace/ +Forever 21 

My beautiful younger sister who lives and works in LA, and is working her way up to becoming a famous singer or actress, or both if she makes it to Broadway (which she is perfectly capable of). Had an amazing celebrity run-in the other night. I still find it hilarious. Her and her best friend were asked to cater a baby shower for an important couple down in Hollywood. Of course as a caterer you must keep your cool and not completely drool over all your clients. However, how can you do that when you find out you are serving a guest named, Max Greenfield! Come on New Girl fans, how could you not act excited! Well my sister had to calmly ask Max if he wanted a lemon square and pretend to not be excited or know who he was. (I could not have done this!) 


This was my mildly sarcastic message from her: 

"We really bonded over the lemon squares. I asked him of he wanted one, and 
he said yes. Best. friendship. ever."

Of course in my head I am thinking:
"Its cool like I'm eating an auntie Anne's pretzel in a stockroom at F21 and my 
sister hangs out with Schmidt from New Girl. Two totally different lives."

 XOXOXO,

TheBackwardsOwl


1 comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear feedback from readers. Feel free to leave a comment or extend the conversation
XOXOXO,
TheBackwardsOwl

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Follow On:

Follow me on Pose

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
Good question? Let me think....Ok, I've got it! TheBackwardsOwl/A BackwardsOwl- A noun(I Think)
1.That friend in your group (or it could be you if you are the oddball.), who typically does things a little different than everyone else.
2. You/your friend who makes and creates fashion trends because they are too awesome for their own good.

>>>>> Cheers to you Backwards Owl!


TheBackwardsOwl. Powered by Blogger.